Thursday, November 18, 2010

home sweet home: beautiful lucerne

Last weekend we had the most beautiful weather - sunshine and 18 degrees. And this in November.
So we took the opportunity to visit one of my most favorite Swiss cities - Lucerne.

Lucerne really brings all together: a cute old town, a wonderful lake and nearby mountains that are already covered with snow right now. We took a walk along the lake shore to the city and enjoyed a fabulous day outside - I wished this lovely November weather would have stayed longer - this morning  I woke up with rain and wind outside. Brrrr....













Copyright all on me.

8 comments:

  1. You captured it so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, herrlicher sonnenschein und schnee auf den bergspitzen im hintergrund - schön!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These shots are so beautiful - I wanna visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love Lucern. its very pretty compared to Zurich. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww stunning! I almost can feel the fresh air:)
    Kisses, my dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos!! I've never been to lucerne when it is that clear. beautiful kristina!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!
If you have any question, please drop me a note at kristinablogs@gmail.com.

Have a look at

Related Posts with Thumbnails